Google Maps with GPS Tracker Free Download will give you assistance to download and install a useful tool to view your real current physical position. Its a completely stand alone setup file and compatible with windows different formats.
General Overview of Google Maps with GPS Tracker
Golenfound’s Google Maps with GPS Tracker is a little, free application that transfers your GPS position consistently by means of GPRS or 3G and after that naturally redesigns your position on a Google Map show. You require a GPS gadget to utilize it, however you can download and attempt the GpsGate test system programming free for 14 days. Once you’re acquainted with Google Maps with GPS Tracker, you can purchase a GPS gadget that suits your requirements and design the project to acknowledge it.
We could likewise arrange Google Maps with GPS Tracker to send GPS information to an extensive variety of yields, including framework ports, com conventions, and even Google Earth. We attempted this last choice, which incorporated a setup discourse for arranging Google Earth’s settings.
Best Features of Google Maps with GPS Tracker
- Simple to use
- Light weight application
- Shows you current physical position
- Uploads your current GPS position periodically
Technical Details of Google Maps with GPS Tracker Setup
- Software Full Name and Version: Google Maps with GPS Tracker V44.0
- Name Of Setup File: pcgps44.exe
- Full Size of Setup: 651.58KB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatible With: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Date: June 30, 2015
- License Type: Free Trail
- Publisher: Golenfound Software
Minimum System Requirements for Google Maps with GPS Tracker
- Operating System: Windows 8.1 / Win 8 / Win 7 / Vista / XP
- Memory (RAM): 512MB
- Hard Disk: 651.58KB
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or above
Google Maps with GPS Tracker Free Download
Click on the given below button of Download Now and start Google Maps with GPS Tracker Free Download.